- 1 large head Tanimura & Antle cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
- 2/3 cup red hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small sauce pot heat hot sauce, butter and honey until butter has melted. Stir well.
- In a large pot of simmering, salted water, cook cauliflower florets for 4 minutes. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, toss drained cauliflower with hot sauce mixture until coated on all sides.
- Place florets on baking sheet and crisp in the oven 5-6 minutes, until soft.
- Serve warm or chilled with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.