- 1 large Tanimura & Antle Artisan Sweet Italian Red onion, sliced with layers intact
- 4 stalks Tanimura & Antle Celery, chopped
- 1 box of prepared cornbread, diced and let out to air dry/get slightly stale OR 2 (6 oz) packages of cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning, or Italian seasoning is fine too
- 1 (14.5 oz) can chicken broth
- Prepare cornbread-stuffing mix according to package directions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix cornbread stuffing, sausage, onion, celery, butter, poultry seasoning and desired amount of chicken broth.
- Transfer mixture to a medium baking dish. Cover with tin foil and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned. May take up to 45 minutes.