- 1 bag Tanimura & Antle Artisan Sweet Gem
- Cooked and sliced tri-tip or flank steak (about a cup per plate)
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (to taste)
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup of garbanzo or black beans
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced bell peppers
- Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- Cut the sweet gem lettuce heads in half to create wedges.
- Rinse with warm water, drain and pat dry. For extra crunch, crisp washed lettuce in the fridge for 30 minutes before preparing.
- Arrange salad wedges on a platter. Top wedges evenly with sliced tri-tip or flank steak, cilantro, corn kernels, garbanzo or black beans, cherry tomatoes and bell pepper.
- Drizzle each serving with salad dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!