Green Leaf Greek Grilled SaladServings: 6 Prep Time: Insert Info Cook Time: Insert Info Products Used: Farm Fresh Green Leaf Lettuce, Artisan Sweet Red Onion
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- ½ cup Artisan Sweet Red Onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Zest & juice of 1 lemon
- Red pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper
For the Salad
- 6 cups Tanimura & Antle Green Leaf Lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumbers, chopped
- 4 oz Feta cheese
- Fresh oregano, chopped (to taste)
- 1 cup cooked farro
For the Dressing
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a bowl or gallon zip lock bag, combine chicken marinade ingredients and mix to combine. Add the chicken breasts and marinate for at least 15 minutes or overnight in the fridge.
- While the chicken marinades, make the salad. Combine all salad ingredients in a large salad bowl and gently toss to combine.
- In a glass jar, make the vinaigrette by combining all dressing ingredients and then shake until combined. Taste and adjust seasoning based on preference. If needed, thin the vinaigrette out with a little water.
- Heat a grill pan over medium high heat. Add the marinated chicken and onions. Cook each side until grill marks appear and chicken pulls away from the pan easily (about 7 minutes per side depending on thickness of chicken).
- Let chicken rest on a cutting board for at least 5 minutes. Thinly slice chicken.
- Top the salad with the grilled chicken and onions then drizzle generously with the vinaigrette. Toss to combine and serve immediately.